Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Beginning for Buttons and Things


Hello and welcome to my blog!  I have a really cool etsy shop called Buttons and Things where I sell pinback buttons and other little trinkets that are created just for the creative people out there: knitters, crafters, quilters, crocheters, and more.  I've had my etsy shop since 2007 and I have made 205 sales.... I'm proud of that number because, honestly, I haven't put a lot of effort into the shop until just recently.  But that's going to change.  It is my goal for 2013 to double that number.  Are you ready to join me in my journey?

I'm starting this blog to talk about etsy and to connect with other creative people.  I'm doing a lot of research on business management and marketing.  I'm trying a lot of stuff out and seeing what works.  I'm hoping to share my insights with you and get some feedback from other etsy sellers about what works for them.

So, thanks for reading and I hope you'll come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment